Friday, November 20, 2015

Otanjoubi Omedetou!

Assalamu'alaykum!
 
In case no one congratulate me on getting older, at least 'I' congratulate myself.

Happy birthday! Thank you for being born. Maybe you're being disgrace to your family, but don't worry. Hell got a special place for people like you. *evil laughs*

If you're always feels lonely, remember that I'm here for you. You can always lean on me. Trust me. And accept me the way I accept you. Always believe in yourself, woman!

Treat your money like it's your last hope in apocalypse! Don't waste water, bath less! /mi

And the most important thing is...

You're alive and healthy. Alhamdulillah.

1 comment:

  1. Happy (late) birthday, Laksmi oneechan. I hope you'll getting old and healthy :* (salah emot wey)

    ReplyDelete

I dare you to write comment. I double dare you!