Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What's Wrong Being a Bookworm?

No, seriously. I've been asking myself this question from a long time ago.

"What's wrong being a bookworm?"

Nah, I mean not such a nerd who's always hanging around with their really complicated and non-human looking books. But people who like, uh, love to reading. What's wrong with that? Nothing, right?

Well, actually that's myself. I was such a lazy person who like to read, so much. And I mean it. I really like to read, everything.

I prefer read instead of watch. You know, when you were reading a books without any pictures in it, what'll you do? You were imagine something, right? When your brain was forced to imagine something you never see, you'll got the most amazing pictures..there, inside your head. Aren't that nice, to see something that never seen by anyone else? Yeah, those imagination was special just for you. Only you, yourself who can see it. Or maybe feel it.

In my case, every time I read something new (story line, plot, characters, or a detailed scenery) I can imagined it with a great detail. Seriously, I could even feel it. As if I'm the main character. That's why sometimes I just don't want to stop reading.

Japanese comics (which they call 'manga'), novels, biography, articles, anything. I read what I like to read. Somehow, my reading intensity makes my head full of imagination. That's why I create one other blog just for my 'wild and passionate but dangerous imagination'.

So, the points are...

I just want to tried writing a post with English language, that's all. I know that was horrible grammar and else, yeah I'm not expert at those language after all. (--,)

Don't forget to visit my other blog~! I'm off.

-L-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I dare you to write comment. I double dare you!