Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Anime? Anime!

Yooo~sh!
Assalamu'alaykum~

Getting inspired by another friend of mine, I want to try giving a review(?) about the anime(s) that I watch recently. Well, I've already said it countless time but I'm not the 'watching' type. I prefer 'read' than 'watch', because somehow I need some story to freeing my imagination. *slapped*

Let's begin!
Ah, but first I need to remind you that I'm not giving information or trying to persuade people to watch anything. Well, just imagine that this post is my diary-journal, and you reading it just for getting know me better..or somewhat. Nah, I don't care. (--,)

It all begin when everyone in my twitter timeline, talk about anime this anime that and so on. I'm pissed off, I really am. Because it's like I'm the only one that doesn't watch anime, well that's true but I am the kind of person who is easily influenced. So...I begin to watch anime.

Nah, at first I must tell you that I DO have watching anime. It's 'Detective Conan' and 'Naruto', but only a few episodes of them. And what I'm going to review(?) here was the other anime, let's called it my secondary list of anime(s). Of course all the anime I bought (yes, I'm not downloading it all. I'm just too lazy) was the anime version of my primary list of manga(s).

Umm.. Let's see.. This is the list of anime that I already have:
Detective Conan
Naruto
Death Note
Fairy Tail
Durarara
Kuroshitsuji
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Fruits Basket
Kaichou Wa Maid-sama
Kimi Ni Todoke
High School of The Dead

I forget to mention that I was a picky, so I'm watching anime based on which story I like to watch first.  At first I was curious about the appearance of the first guardians of Vongola, in Katekyo Hitman Reborn. So I watched that episodes first.

>>>
KHR 178-203 (end)

It's when Tsuna dkk was thrown 10 years to the future by Irie Shoichi (nah, I'm not going to explaining who is who. I'm too lazy -__-), and must fight Byakuran to back to the past. The scene begin as Yuni and Reborn talked to Lal Mirch, and Yuni leave the pacifier in Lal's care.

Ah, I'm forget to explain that Tsuna and his guardians are lose to Real Funeral Wreaths at the 'choice' battle. And they have 10 days to second battle.

It was Reborn idea to borrow Irie's machines to going back to the past, once again after Tsuna dkk do the Arcobaleno's test (whih I haven't watch). Let's skip this hard-to-explain part.

So, Tsuna dkk going back to the past and they appear at Namimori Shrine. And then Reborn explain what they going to do. With her power, Yuni talk to the will of First Vongola family and begging them to inherit their power to the Tenth Vongola family (its Tsuna and his guardians).

And while the story keep moving forward, my mind was full of...OMG THE FIRST VONGOLA FAMILY WAS AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS!! They look just like the tenth, but in more adult-like and gorgeous looking. Well, I'm giving a pictures of them (the first and tenth Vongola family).

This is fanart version. You can find the original version at google (--,)
LET ME EXPLAIN WHO IS WHO NOW! O////O
Hibari Kyoya (with fish in his hand), Gokudera Hayato, Lampo (green hair with mask), Lambo (weird baby cow), Asari Ugetsu (who bring the drinks), G (red hair), Daemon Spade (sleeping), Giotto (awesome blonde), Sawada Tsunayoshi (hugged by Giotto), Rokudo Mukuro (pineapple hair >.<), Alaude (with bird at his head), Yamamoto Takeshi (with a silly face), Sasagawa Ryohei and Knuckle (tossing drinks).

Well, back to the story.. Tsuna dkk going to be tested by the First's family, to be deem worthy or not to inherit the First's will. And they'll passes, even with Daemon's disturbance. And with that, they going back to the future where they have the battle that unsettled.

Let me skip skip and skip the battle part, I'm going to let you know a few points. Yuni and Gamma was sacrifice their lives to recover the Arcobaleno(s), Tsuna defeated Byakuran, Tsuna dkk back to the past and the anime ended. Yes, that was the ending and I'm giving you spoiler. LOL. *slapped*


Fruits Basket 1-25 (end)

Fruits Basket is a romance, fantasy, and a bit drama kind of anime. Well, the story tells about a girl named Honda Tohru who live by herself and accidentally know the Sohma family's secret that they was cursed by the 12 zodiacs (or something like that. Nah, googling it for the perfect explanation).

About this anime, I first watching it at local television. And then I get interest to watch it from the beginning, so around 2010 I rent this anime to watch it with my little sister. So...we watched it and the war begins..

She like Sohma Yuki, and claims that he was the best guy. I argue and said that Sohma Kyo is much much better! Well, the facts is I like every characters in that anime. Ung..no. I like every characters in every anime I watch. Anyway, back to the topics!

And then time passed...

2011, I'm really curious about the manga version of this anime. So, I'm searching it online and reading it nonstop. The result? I LIKE THE MANGA VERSION BETTER. You see, the manga version had more conflict, more love scene, more drama, and more more more touching. The anime make me cry once, but the manga make me cry a lot! But the anime give more fan-service of course, eh..not really. Manga also give me 'doki-doki' sensation. >.<

Here's a picture~

I think this is the original picture with a little bit coloring done by fans. I also don't know..
Except Tohru, all of them are Sohma(s) who get cursed by 12 zodiacs spirits. Yuki (rat), Kyo (cat), Shigure (dog), Kagura (pig), Momiji (rabbit), Hatori (dragon, but take a seahorse form), Hatsuharu (cow), Ayame (snake), Kisa (tiger, she's so cute as tiger! >.<), Hiro (sheep), Isuzu (horse), Kureno (rooster, but take a sparrow form), and the last.. Akito (God. Yeah, she's a God. Yeah, that handsomest(?) guy is actually a GIRL. Oh...spoiler again :p).

Trap.. Trap everywhere..

So, here's the story of the 12 zodiacs.. Once upon a time.. God invites all the animal to come to heaven for a dinner, the rat tricked the cat and inform the false time for a dinner. So the 12 animals come to heaven for a dinner with God, the rat come first by riding at cow's back. The cats was leave behind, alone.. And that's why there's no cat in 12 zodiacs.

Well, that's not really true but that's the best way to explain it. (--,) Curious? Watch the anime or read the manga, all up to you~!


Kimi Ni Todoke 1-3

The reason why I want to watched it was simple, really simple. All I want to see is Kazehaya Shota, well as the former roleplayer of him, I just want to see his appearance in anime. That's all. And he's gorgeous, really.

Oh, and Kuronuma Sawako's expression in anime is REALLY outstanding! Her face..OMG must.not.laugh.

Umm.. Actually, Kazehaya's appearance is my only reason to watch this anime. I've already know the story line, the plot, and everything I need to know from manga. So...yeah, I'm just watching this to watch Kazehaya. (--,) want a picture? Here's a picture..

I think this is the dvd cover of the anime.. (--,)
Should I explain? Nah, I'm lazy. The girl in the front is Kuronuma Sawako, the main heroin of this series. Beside her was Kazehaya Shota, her boyfriend (ups. Spoiler xD). The black hair guy at the back is Sanada Ryu with his childhood friend, Yoshida Chizuru. The blonde guy is Miura Kento, long haired girl is Kurumizawa Ume, and the girl who folded her arms is Yano Ayane.

Okay, I'm done with this subject(?). Let's move on~


Death Note 1-5, 37 (end)

Okay, at first I'm just curious about L's appearance and voice. So, I watched the anime from the beginning. First impression hearing Light's voice, I'm surprised. I think his voice will be a bit low. And I keep watching to find L's appearance debut, I found it and getting really excited to hear his voice. OMG. Must.resist.eargasm. *slapped*

And I'm done watching. The first reason was because my dvd player refuse to work, and the second reason is...I'm too lazy to continue watching. So, I decided to watch the ending.

Really, this ending makes me cry. Light was horrible, I know. But he's just..nah.. I can't hate him.. At the other point of view, he's right but he's going too far.

This is the epic episode of all the anime I watched. Why? Because Light's and Mikami's face was REALLY UGLY..yet I'm still can bear with that. And L's appearance at the end of Light's life...SO HANDSOME.

Want a picture? Nah, just go*gle it. (--,)


Kuroshitsuji 1: 24 (end)

Yep. I just watch the ending.

My reaction? At first... what the hell happened here!?? Yea, I'm confused because the anime and manga has different story line which is anime's story line has gone further than manga's.

With a bit reading here and there, I understand the story. And then Sebastian ask Ciel to close his eyes..

Sebastian....y u wears heels!? w(OAOw)

I'm afraid your 'true form' just look like Grell with sexy outfit. *slapped by Sebastian's fans*

And so the angel has fallen...and Ciel is dying.. Sebastian is about to take his soul with a painful method just like Ciel's order. His face getting closer to Ciel's....

And closer....

I WANT TO SEE THE KISS!! GIMME THE KISSING SCENE!!!

And they never done it. I'm done.


Durarara 25 (end)

So.. As usual, Shizuo and Izaya destroyed the city. And Erika getting really excited by this seme-uke things (--,) oh! And of course to heard Shizuo's voice...while yelling.. "Iiiiizaaaayaaaa!!" xD


Celty's reaction to the facts that Hanejima Yuuhei is actually Heiwajima Kasuka, Shizuo's little brother. Mairu and Kururi's incest.. (--,) and many more. I think this episode explain all the point of this anime. So, I'm done watching.



Kaichou Wa Maid-sama 1


This is obvious. I just want to see them in anime. And I don't really like it :(



High School of The Dead OVA


Hell yeaaah~! If you know what I mean. Komuro Takashi's sexy butt!! >.< some ecchi here, ecchi there. Ecchi everywhere.. This was definitely sounen manga. (--,)




Fairy Tail 78-81, OVA 1 & 2

Edolas's Jellal.. Teehee~ >.<


No, Edolas's version of everyone.. I like twist-like plot. Oh and about OVA(s)...

Lucy and Erza in neko suits is adorable~! And seeing 3 Jellal at the same time said, "you're scary." to Erza definitely makes my day~~ I love that OVA(s)!
>>>

My review getting shorter..and shorter.. That's because I'm reaaaally sleepy.

Nah, I think this is good bye for this time. I do what I like and I appreciate everyone's critics.

Wassalamu'alaykum..

-L-

1 comment:

  1. Nice share.. :)

    I think I should try the manga version of KWMS manga after all.. Recently my friend gave me the scanlation, and I bought a few of printed version, too.. but I haven't read them. DX

    btw.. kazehaya charm sure never fades! XD

    ReplyDelete

I dare you to write comment. I double dare you!