Friday, November 21, 2014

22 Facts About Me

Assalamu'alaykum!

Yep, jumpa lagi dengan Meisy disini! *kedipin mata* *lalu ditendang*
Candaa..

It's me again, and we're doing another free talk. I hope it didn't bore you. But if it did, bear with it. You're reading my blog anyway, what do you expect? Hehe, just kidding.

Yesterday was a special day. Why? Because it's my birthday. On November 20th, 22 years ago.. A young pregnant woman gave birth to this cute baby right here. *slapped*

Okay, okay. I'm being serious here. It's been 22 years.. I wonder.. Keberhasilan apa aja yang udah gue dapet ya? Huft. Nuff said.

Alrite, here we go!

22 Facts About Me
  • I like to write (with keyboard) anything, short stories most likely
  • I'm such a crybaby, I can cry if watching a sad moments on movie, or while reading sad chapter in manga, or novels
  • Can't sing well, my voice cracked in some way when I'm trying to sing, to be simple I can't sing at all
  • I know Korean alphabets, and sometimes use it to write in Indonesian language
  • For as long as I remember, I never had a birthday party
  • To be honest, I can't remember all the memories when I was 4 years old. I wonder what happened to me at that time..
  • I only had a few friends, because I can't interact well with strangers, or even starting a conversation
  • Book is my life, I spend most of my childhood reading all kind of books
  • My first crush was my temporary teacher in elementary school, he was 23 while I'm 12. My longest crush was my temporary teacher in senior high school, I liked him since July 31th, six years ago
  • My favorite phone is Nokia 3230, I still had mine stored, even though it can't be used anymore
  • I have two blogs, one is for usual blogging and the other one is specially for all the stories I've made
  • I haven't date someone, not even once
  • Recently I'm in love with Nakamura Yuuichi
  • I hate Mizushima Hiro's face, because he looks like someone I know
  • I always called myself an oedipus, and then I liked someone younger than me
  • I can't handle children very well
  • I'm scared of ghosts from the movies, not the real one
  • Sometimes I think I'm a boy, then realized that was the first think a transexual person ever think about, and so I quit think about it
  • Sometimes I imagine a scene from the stories I wrote, come to life
  • I can't handle my emotion very well, so I can be moody sometimes
  • Soap and me didn't get along, so I rarely took a bath
  • I'm 22 years old when I'm writing this

Okay, that's it! I hope you enjoy, whoever you are.
See ya!
Wassalamu'alaykum.
(-L- )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I dare you to write comment. I double dare you!