Thursday, September 6, 2012

#BlogHunter. What Was That?

Moshi-moshi! ^^
Welcome back to my not-so-good-but-a-little-attractive blog, readers ~(\ ‾o‾)/
Yep. This time I want to explain and describe my new activity as a #BlogHunter. *put on shades* *pose like a man in black* /dzigh
#BlogHunter is an identity for a blogger who like to read someone else blog. Just like me and my friend, Meii.

Actually the one who started is was her. She tweeted something like, "oh god, I wanna laughing out loud by read xxx's blog!" that.
And then I asked her what's make her want to laugh that much, she said that she just reading xxx's blog. And tell me to read that too.
After that, I don't know who started it. We take a little piece of someone post on her/his blog, and tweeted it. With an extra hastag, #BlogHunter.
Yep. That's all the beggining. Now, me as one of #BlogHunter, is ready to stalking all of you guys blog. Be prepared. (屮`∀´)屮 /dzigh
Ah, one more thing! My English grammar and verb is so bad, I don't care. I type what I want, no judging, no offense. ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭
Well, that's all. A good #BlogHunter will leave some trace of her/his existence, right?
Leave a comment below~ (¬̯ ▿ ¬̯ )
It's me, on report.
Jaa~

5 comments:

  1. yosh ohayou bang ~(\ ‾o‾)/
    I just read this post. So..it's like 'The History of Us'? :') #eaa
    My grammar is acak acakan too. We are senasib again bang :') *tossu*
    I hope we still eksis(?) as #BlogHunter, oh and I hope the #KorbanBlogHunter still alive(?) after we read their post (屮`∀´)屮 hohoho.. #plak #digetokbesipanas #eh #salahhesteg #sukasuka
    Keep posting all in your mind bang. I always behind you (¬̯ ▿ ¬̯ ) *wear white white* #plak
    betewe ga ada pajak pulsa kan disini ~(\ ‾o‾)/
    jaa~ salam #BlogHunter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes. You were right. We senasib again. Wah, we really senasib (〃ノωノ) #no
      U yeaa, this is the legend of #BlogHunter! *riding on appa's back* #no #appabelongstoaang
      I hope the #KorbanBlogHunter still posting on their blog, so we can tweet2 about the gokil2 of them. Especially Nabila ~(\ ‾o‾)/
      Okay okay, I will posting all the things in my mind~ hen*tai includes! ( • ̀ω•́ )✧
      Thanks for leave the trace here, partner! See you on someone else blog(?) (屮`∀´)屮 *evilish laughs*
      Salam #BlogHunter! ヾ(  ̄▽)ゞ

      Delete

I dare you to write comment. I double dare you!