Monday, April 29, 2013

[Review] Nendoroid 93: Megurine Luka

After having a little bit hard times with Kaito, now I'm ready to do a review of another nendoroid. This time will be the sexiest among all of Vocaloids, here we come~!


She was so calmed being locked inside the box like that. Oh, and there's Takoluka-chan too! Both of them looked so cute, aren't they? I really want to talk with her, so I'll open the box now..


Whoaa.. She had 3 additional arms and a leg. Her poses must be focusing on arms..and faces of course! Looked at those faces! Uh, let's open the plastic-box first.

What!? Where did she go?? No way, she can't escape from this table! Where is she??


.....what? The first thing you do when the box was opened is singing? ...you're really are dedicated Vocaloid.

"Of course I am."

Uh-oh.. And you can talk too.

"What's the matter?"

Uh.. Nothing. Let's continue with the review..


Uh... Luka-chan, can you move a bit?

"Eh? I want to help you explain my additional parts.."

I know, I know.. But this is too much blocking the camera. You can explain by just talking, or let Takoluka-chan explain it.

"Waaaaaaaghhh!! You meanie!!!"

Eeehh?? Luka-chan? Luka-chan! Come back!

....

Crap, I did it again. She's running away. What a clumsy person I am.

....

Nah, nevermind! We will continue this review~


Here the additional part of nendoroid Megurine Luka, and she's Takoluka. Luka-chan's icon and best friend. Can I touch you, Takoluka-chan?

Ah, I guess she can't talk. I'm trying to separate her parts too. Yes, Takoluka can be separated.


Her face was similar-shaped too most of nendoroid petites, so we can do this...


Yeah, that face belong too nendoroid petite. {I'm not telling you who, because I will do their reviews too. ^^;;}

So, I guess this is the end of this reviews because Luka-chan hasn't come back. Oh! This nendoroid are the original version, in case you doubt me. I bought it with KAITO, and it cost IDR 420000.

Well, this is good bye. And the last picture will be Takoluka.. Bye~~

See you again desu~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I dare you to write comment. I double dare you!