Monday, July 8, 2013

Anime? Anime! 2

Yosh~!
Assalamu'alaykum..

Well.. Every single time, I DO tell you guys that I don't really like watching anime. That's the truth, I prefer reading the manga and read more words than watching a really colorful animation. But.. Because of a certain people, I started watching another anime besides the usual anime.

But I will start from the current anime I've been watching. I'm sure you've read my post about anime before, yep, this is the sequel of that post. Mmh...let's see what we have here..

Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
Another
Uta no Prince-Sama
Sword Art Online
Ano Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai

>>>
Katekyo Hitman Reborn 74-177

Well, I must told you that this series is really addicting. That episodes is from season 4 to season 7 of that anime. That's mean I'm watching 4 seasons of an anime. That's rare! ^^a

Season 4 (start from episodes 74-101) is the first time Tsuna come to the world 10 years later. He found out that the world 10 years later is a disaster and dangerous as well, and the worst part is..he waked up in the coffin. Tsuna meet 10 years old (I used 'TYL' for short) Gokudera, and right before he hear the important thing, Gokudera has disappear and reappear as current Gokudera.

The story keep going and getting complicated, maybe if I'm Ryohei (one of the characters in KHR), I won't get all of it. Later in season 5 (start from episode 102-140), Tsuna found out that all of this mess (he and the other been thrown up to the future) is cause by him and someone who they think is an enemy, Shoichi. And he must obtained enough power to defeat Byakuran (he's the evil guy! Really, really, evil!).

Season 6 is when they back to the present to obtained a new power from the ring to fight Byakuran. They must overcome several trial which being given by the strongest seven, Arcobaleno. Actually this is the third season I've watched after the 8 and 9. Why is that? Because I learned that this season is never appear in manga, when actually this season is the long-awaited one. That's because of the Arcobaleno, of course!

All of them is really charming! >.<

You guys MUST watch KHR! Especially for the ones who claimed them self 'fujoshi', there's a lot of dokidoki scene for you!~ ah. That's enough. I'm not into yaoi, actually. But I don't denied that bro-love is awesome. ^^a


OreImo (until the latest)

Different from KHR which I'm watch from the dvd, I watched OreImo from one of the many websites that allow me to watch anime for free._.

Yep. I'm streaming...for anime. That's really rare! (enough. They know already..)

The reason is..someone persuade me to watch anime. I decline, and he keep telling me that watching anime is easy (the main reason I don't watch anime is; I'm too lazy to watch it online or download it). Then, I decided to try watching anime online or they called it 'streaming'.

After I watched the first episode, I can't stop watching it. The story line is really comforting and make me want to watch it as a daily habit. Uh-oh.

NO! I don't like it just because the eroge thing! Of course, no!

....maybe just a little. /slapped

Everyone else make Ruri or Kirino as their favorite, sometimes Ayase or Manami. But for me, Saori is unique and I like her. Her nerdy appearance, her lady-like appearance. I like them all.


Honestly, after watching this anime, I really want to play some of that game.

NO! Not that eroge! The OreImo game, I mean. They have it, right? I've watched someone play Saori route on you*tube. And I really like to try playing it. SADLY, I don't own PS3 or PSP. -__-


Another

Actually, I always wanted to watch this anime. But I don't know where to watch :v

"Scary!" "Gross!" "Bloody blood!!" "Cruel!"

NO. This anime is awesome. The awesomeness comes from the way Misaki Mei call Sakakibara Kouichi's name for the first time.

"Jaa, ne. Sa ka ki ba ra -kun."

Deshou? Deshou?? ^^

The way the victim(?) died, is not as scary as I think. Actually, that's still acceptable. At least they don't showing the broken bones fierce through the skin, or human meat flesh. So, I think that's still acceptable.

Misaki Mei's personality is really exciting to guess, and Sakakibara Kouichi's calm personality......Oh fck.

dokidokidokidokidokidokidokidoki -///-
I think that's enough. Kouichi's aura makes me feel so calm...and sleepy. DAT SMILE //////////


Uta no Prince-Sama 1 & 2 (completed)

Mmh.. This is actually boring. But the fanservice getting better and better. So there we have it; the anime where all the fangirls or the bishie-lovers will be statisfied. So many bishie~ so many characters that should I love~ >.<

tokiya, cecil, otoya, masato, ren, natsuki, syo, kira, eiichi, nagi
STARISH and HEAVENS. The nominates of Uta-Pri Awards. At first, I think of HEAVENS like, "another group? Che. They won't get my attention!" and then I was like... "Kira! Kyaah!! KIRAAA!!~" yep. They, um--actually just Kira--had my attention.

reiji, ranmaru, camus, ai
They're awesome! Reiji is just as easy-going as Otoya, but had a appearance of Ren. Ranmaru had a personality like Masato and Tokiya. Camus is just awesome like Ren and Cecil. And last but not least, Ai. Ai personality is unique. He didn't denied what he likes, or dislikes. He maybe strict, but he's honest.

KIRA SUMERAGI - dokidokidokidokidoki -////-
NO. I'm not making Kira my favorite because of his seiyuu. I don't even know that Daisuke Ono is his seiyuu before. I like him because of his appearance. So calm, and less talk. So damn kakkoi! *-*

"Ba, Bang! Ja, Jan!! Love you "


Sword Art Online 1-15 (End of SAO, beginning of ALO)

I hate it.

I really hate it.

When everyone know about this anime, and I don't. I hate it. So, I decided to take a look at wik*pedia and learn the story line. Pretty interesting, but still can't persuade me to watch it. They trapped in a game, and should clearing the game so they can logout. Mmh.. Not interesting, honestly. To me, that's not so interesting.

I decided not to watch, but a certain people keep talking about, "come on, watch it. You'll love this anime after you watch it. Trust me!" and just like that..I decide to try watching it.

I don't know about people that want to get in THAT game after watching it, but I found it maybe nice to live in that game. Where everything can be done just by touching it, like how easy it looks when Asuna cooking. Or how easy Lisbeth making a sword just by a big block of metal. Maybe if it were me that trapped in the game, I will maxed all the skill before I go to the battle. Well, that's my style. Maxed all the skill and then continue playing without worrying about my low skill. 

And the last thing..

WHY DID EVERYONE FALL IN LOVE WITH KIRITO?

There's many player that superior to him, no? Its just....*sigh*

From 10000 players, why did everyone only love Kirito? There's no handsome guy? Only Kirito? From 10000 players, Kirito is the only one? Bullshit. :v

But yeah.. This is anime. The hero must be the one that everyone will fall in love for. I don't expecting much. That's basic. But hey! Kayaba Akihiko is more fascinating, isn't he?

Look! Just look at his gentle smile. Oh God.....-/////-
Yeah, I had very unique taste for liking a characters. He's mature, calm personality, ambitious but deep inside he's actually really lonely. Who the f*ck doesn't love him?? (--,)


AnoHana

"Watch this! After you watch this, you'll feel something."

What? What 'something'? Don't make me panic!! I actually feel nothing after watching it. D-don't freak me out!!

"That.. You've crying, right? I've never crying when watching anime, but after watching this I become a crybaby."

Ah... That...

Actually, I AM a crybaby. I've easily moved, and crying when watching sad scene. Well, that's not something to be shy of. Deshou? (--,)

Crying is good for cleaning your eyes naturally..

This anime is good, actually. For making everyone more sensitive about all the things in the world. How hiding your feelings but obsessed with it can make anyone else feeling sad, how your true feelings can make anyone else happy. This anime is full of feelings, yes it is.

poppo, anaru, menma, jintan, tsuruko, yukiatsu
And that's the ending of my 'review'. After all this anime I've watched, I still prefer manga. I don't know why, but yappari I'm 'reading type'. 

Jya, that's all.

Matta ne~

Wasalamu'alaykum!~

4 comments:

  1. *coughs*
    Since I'm a nice reader, I'll leave a comment. :D
    Or maybe throw some gasoline right at the fire. /slapped

    KHR: Sounds great, but when I saw the number of episodes.. ehm.. maybe later.
    OreImo: *nods* Don't even understand why people love Kirino.. Kuroneko ftw. /hush /slapped
    Another: Haven't watched it.. so, no comment.
    UtaPri: Try to watch it because of Mamoru Miyano.. drop it right away. /slapped
    SAO: I haven't published my review about this anime.. but the point is.. there is something, really, really wrong with this anime.
    AnoHana: Haven't watched it.. but want to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!

      I hope you can watch AnoHana, episode 11 really break me down. And try watch KHR too! Maybe when Rizqi is sleeping, you can sneak some time to watch. Or try my method, watch it with speed mode. I usually watch anime I don't really like with "3 times faster" mode. They all sound like a girl but well, it saves me some times ^^a

      I'm glad we agreed on SAO's case! Because yeah, my friend is SAO's freak. Lol. I bet you know I'm talking about who.

      Last, Another is something you don't want to watch if you don't like Final Destination. That's all.

      Delete
  2. I love this review!
    I haven't watched KHR, but I'd like to try and see. I like OreiMo but somehow I got bored watching the 6 first episodes. I LOVE Another, very clever plot. UtaPri is a bit boring but like you said there are so many handsome guys and their mesmerizing voices dragged me to keep watching. I watched SAO but I don't understand what is the big deal and why everyone really like it, and yes, I don't understand why so many people like Kirito that much. AnoHana, I'd like to try and watch it sometimes.

    A recommendation for you; try watching Angel Beats and Steins;Gate it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eon!

      Actually I'm currently writing "Anime? Anime! 3" right now, and those recommended anime from you is on the list. So...yeah I must agree with you that Steins;Gate is amazing! Angel Beats too, but it's not so tear jerking. Because I watch it....uh...you can read it sometimes in this blog if you have some free time ^^

      Right? It's nice to know that you're not the only one who thinking Kirito is not as awesome as they (SAO's fans) said. He's like the choosen one or what? He's just a boy! People should like Kayaba Akihiko more! (I'm sorry that's my fetish, don't mind it ^^')

      Oh, and tell me if you watched AnoHana! I want to see your reaction. Once again, thanks!

      Delete

I dare you to write comment. I double dare you!