Saturday, May 24, 2014

Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin

Assalamu'alaykum!
Moshi-moshi!

This time I'm gonna review this anime separately. Why? Because this anime worth it. No, don't think badly of me. It's not like I prefer this one after Detective Conan, but this one is much...uh..how you said it? Much natural? Much real? Much...yeah, much real. You won't found something amazing in this anime, or some magic, or some fancy gadget, nope.

Saa, ikimashou~


Story : Well, don't expect something extravagant just because it has "rainbow" in the title. But I must say, the storyline is awesome. Simple, get complicated but somehow going back to simple. Taking a time after the second world war, 1955. This 7 teenagers have to learn to live together in the same hold in the reformatory of Shio. Confined in a hall where suffering and humiliation are daily, they are waiting for a ray of hope in a dark, incarcerating world. The story follows their life together and how they move on afterwards. That was the synopsis. At first I think this is gonna be one hell of scary anime I've ever seen. Turn out to be true.

Explicit pictures about humiliation they received, makes me really sad for the boys and angry to that fucking "caretaker". This anime told me that friendship, had a very strong bond. Even stronger than a family bonds, and much stronger than lovers. Let just say...you can live without lover, but you can't live without friend. That's kinda true. I don't really care about boyfriend or girlfriend too, but sometimes I get really sad when my friends kinda make me look like an outsider. So, yeah.. Friend is more important than lover.

But really, this anime can make everyone -even a man who never shed a tears- cry. Trust me. It's not only tears of sadness, or tears of losing someone important in your life, but you can shed a tears of happiness too. Don't forget that this anime also can make you become a very emotional person. Yeah, but that's affect only when you watch this anime.

This anime also told us, loving isn't just about having her by your side. You can show you love her, by letting her happy. And if you can't make her happy, let her go to the place when she can be happier. (Oh no. I'm so fucking crying when this happened..)

The story isn't too hard to understand, but isn't too easy to get. And don't expect a happy love story, or something like the usual teenagers do. It takes place in 1955 after all.


Art : Nah. I wont said I hate it, but I don't quite like it too. But it still enjoyable. And you can found out that the eyes looks great. It showed determination. And I must said that the way they create 'broken hand' is so great. Yeah, I don't watch this kind of anime before. So it's quite shocking. But it works! When I watched that broken hand, I really want to...to...scream.


Sound : Uh.. Sound? Hm.. It's good! Nah. I don't even pay attention to the sound. But the entire time watching this, I'm get into it. So, let's say that the sound department do their job well done.


Character : They not rushing with introducing the characters. Step by step the true color of the characters appear. Like the villain (I don't know how to describe him any better), I really found him as an asshole. This time, I really hope that fucking villain is dead...by my hands. Holy fuck. That's one of crazy villain. He's humiliating the boys! Let me kill you, you sonnuvabitch!! The other villain is some old-pervert-guy who likes to "devour" young boys. Yeah, and later you can found out that he's actually the worst villain in this anime.

And the protagonist (whose not-so-protagonist) also showed their improvement slowly. The strong character like Sakuragi Rokurouta, later we found out that he's really caring and think about his comrades. Naruto? Luffy? Natsu? Nah.. Sakuragi is waaay better. Because he's living in the real-anime-world, you know, sometimes real world is worst than anime world. So, Sakuragi who can handle (or not) this world, is better than Naruto, Luffy, Natsu, even Goku. Hell yeah!

Oh, and he's gorgeous too! Mhehehehe ////

Sakuragi Rokurouta *o*

Overall : EXCELLENT! I'm proudly give this anime 10/10.


Okay, that's all! If you don't trust me that this anime is worth it, go watch it! No, you wont get disappointed. At least, this is worth a try. Oh! And even though I first watch it because I saw Shun Oguri name on one of the character's seiyuu, I don't even focused on that anymore after I started watching. And yeah, you got me. I fell deeply in love with Sakuragi Rokurouta.

Jaa ne!
Wassalamu'alaykum.
(-L- )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I dare you to write comment. I double dare you!