Monday, July 7, 2014

Anime? Anime! 3

Yosh~!

So.. I'm here again. And talk about anime(s) again. I swear, I'm still the reading type. But lately, I really enjoyed while watching anime. I'm not sure why did that happened to me. Well...

Let's start with the list! Ah, this time the list will be arranged alphabetically.

Angel Beats
Clannad
Danganronpa The Animation
Detective Conan
Fairy Tail
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi
Kamisama no Memochou
Kimi to Boku
OreImo [True Ending]
Psycho-Pass
Servant x Service
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui
Yosuga no Sora

Yeah.. The list getting longer. Don't ask! Keep reading and sorry for my bad English.

>>>
Angel Beats

There's some story about how I ended up watching this series. I'm falling in love. With Otonashi Yuzuru. Before even know who is he. Isn't that amazing!? Thanks to Good***** Company. /slapped

I saw him first in nendoroid petite's form, he's so cute. And my friends keep telling me that the anime was great. So, I watched it.

Sadly, my player (I used dvd player to play this, since my netbook is broken) can't read the audio files. So, yeah.. I'm watching 85% of this series....with no audio. That's really sucks!

"Well, as long as the story is nice, I'll keep watching." 

That's what I said to myself. But...you know. Not being able to hear Otonashi's voice, and can't enjoyed TK's voice. That's really depressing.

I know the whole story isn't just about Otonashi, but really. All I can think about is him. I don't really like Yuri though. And seeing Kanade is frustrating, but somehow calming. And the scene when Yui disappear, made me shed tears because you know, I really wanted to see her (and Hinata) story become 'real'. And knowing it won't happen, just made me even sadder. The mapotofu scene is actually pretty sad though.

Somehow I just know that Kanade know Otonashi in their previous 'life', turn out to be true. I cried when watched Otonashi died. So sad... I really hope I was there, hugging him really tight. Aaaaakh, Otonashi!~TAT 

Nah, I don't really think about anything else beside Otonashi, so my review of this series will end just like this.

Picture?
Angel Beats (complete) characters


Clannad (and Clannad After Story, Clannad Movie, Clannad OVAs)


Wait.. Let me grab some tissues for this one.

...

Okay, I'm all set.

Clannad, huh? Hmm...I've know the story of this anime before, because I read the manga. But seriously, I'm still crying over it. Unfortunately, at first I don't know that this series have sooooo many episodes -__-

I think each session just have 12 episodes, but it turn up being 20 episodes each. 52 episodes in total, including the OVAs and movie. Holy sh*t.

I cried a lot during Clannad, and cried even more during the Clannad After Story. It's so emotional. Make me angry, but really sad, at the same time. Watching Nagisa's death while giving birth to Ushio...crushed my heart into pieces. Seeing how depressed Okazaki can be, when Nagisa left. I want to hug him, I want to give him courage to continue live, I want to be his new Nagisa...but I know I can't. He's not even real. There's where my tears fell down.

I love the ending. I really do. But for the OVAs, I...uh...kind of.... *cough* Let me make this all clear.

I don't like harem (or the reverse harem). Not because I envy the main character, I just don't like a man (or a girl) to be with another pair. I'm the loyal type. Seriously, I don't like harem thing.

So.. 9 for Clannad, 9.5 for the Clannad After Story, 8 for the movie, and 6 or 7 for the OVAs.

And...sorry for the spoiler ^^


Danganronpa The Animation

"You like Detective Conan? Try watch this!

Okay. They're not alike at all! The only similar thing was the detective thing. The rest of it is really REALLY different.

Don't ever compare my favourite anime, to the other "side anime"...EVER.

The story is nice. The characters are....random. But it's okay. They'll dead anyway. (whoops. Spoiler.)

The only thing I like about this anime was the investigation part, like found some clue for the culprit and so. It's exciting! Oh, and I don't see any blood here so....I don't quiet like it. Done.


Detective Conan (Mystery Train)

You're lying if you said you don't know why I watch this part. Why, you say? Because of Subaru Okiya's eye that show opened, and looks like Shuichi Akai's! Kyaaaaah!!

Oh, and that's not the only part. I like Conan counter with BO too. I think that's the 'main story' while the other is just a 'filler'.

Do I like this arc? YES!! Vermouth disguise as Scar Akai, Kaito Kid disguise as Sherry, Subaru Okiya disguise(?) as Shuichi Akai, and Yukiko encounter with Vermouth, oh and also when Sera had been rescued by Subaru, and when she called out "Shuu-nii" and...and... SUBARU'S EYE THAT FINALLY OPENED AND LOOKS LIKE AKAI'S!!

Ah.. Owari da.. Ore no kokoro...ippai. Subaruuuuuuu //////

Okiya Subaru; had been suspected known as Akai Shuichi in disguise


Fairy Tail (163, 167, 172-175)

For episode 163 I watched it because I want to see sexy girls! Muehehehe.. And I want to watch Erza beat all 100 monsters, so I watched episode 167.

And for 172-175.. Yeah, Dragon Slayer tag team battle. It's a crucial....eh maybe not. But it's a very interesting battle between 4 dragon slayers. Natsu and Gajeel from Fairy Tail guild, the strongest guild 7 years ago. Versus Sting and Rogue from the current strongest guild, Sabertooth.

It's a very fierce battle. I'm very sure that Sabertooth will lose, I don't know why. It's just...the result of Gajeel's training and Natsu's power release (helped by Ultear), hasn't showed up yet. And I'm right with this one.. They sure is strong! Sting-Rogue dragon force is scare me a bit, but I know Natsu won't lose to that beauty dragon.

It's not like I hate Sting and Rogue! They've been voiced by my favorite seiyuus afterall! Yep, Suzumura Kenichi as Rogue and Sakurai Takahiro as Sting. It's almost funny when I heard Sting and Gray's voices at the same scene. They're sound similar. And that's makes me realize that in this anime, specially this season... include all my favorite seiyuus.

Nakamura Yuuichi. Namikawa Daisuke, Suzumura Kenichi, Sakurai Takahiro
I arrange them in order which one I like the most..the seiyuus, I mean. If I have to arrange them in order which character I like the most, Jellal and Gray will switch place. Gomen, Yuuichi.. But I like Jellal more than Gray.. T_T


Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi

This is the first anime I watch from the very start when it's still airing! Eh.. Not really, but let's say that I watched it just like the other anime person do. Wait for it's new episode every week. Man, that's so boring. I really can't take that. But yeah, you can say this anime's season was the first time I watched animes weekly. And yeah, I'm so bored of it.

KamiNai's story is quite nice. It's about a girl who lived in the zombie village! Yeah, I wont apologize for that spoiler because in the first episode they'll be dead anyway. Oops.

There's a girl name Ai living with the villagers in the village away from the city (I don't think there's city anyway), the girl is an orphan, her mom is dead and she lived with her foster parents. She claimed by the villagers as a gravekeeper, she lived with that title until an immortal man called himself Hampnie Hambert appear and slaughter all the villagers. And then everything begin...

She later know that Hampnie Hambert is actually her dad, and his real name is Kizuna Astin. And that's makes her name Ai Astin. And...and... Later, Kizuna Astin is dead. *cries*

Then Ai continue her journey with some old man whose also her parent's old friend, and another gravekeeper. They going to this and that place, then solve this and that problem, and in the end, there's some happy ending. Finish.


Kamisama no Memochou

The God's memopad? This is gonna be good. And then I saw "the only NEET thing to do", what the hell was that mean? Nah.. I watched this long time ago and doesn't really remember any of it. But I like how the main character rage comes out when he met with someone responsible for his friend's accident which made her into comma state. I like how he's punched him several times until is own hand bleeding. So cool! (yeah, I'm so twisted, not to mention that I'm hand-fetish too ^^;)

Because it's like detective thing too, so I like it. Not really like it, but I'm quiet like it when they started to investigate some case. And I really like to try some of Hanamaru ramen._.


Kimi to Boku

Man, this is the simple yet powerful anime ever! I really do think about myself and what I've been doing lately because of this anime. It's brainwashed us to re-think about our life!!

No.

But this is really happened to me. I don't know why, it just happened. Although the story is about love and friendship, but some slice of life also added to made this anime more awesome, I think. And it's success!

I'm so speechless. I can't talk anymore. Just.. Just watch it.


OreImo (True Ending)

It's sad, yet so beautiful. It makes all the incest lover happy, and osananajimi lover sad. It maybe makes Manami's army turn their back and hate Manami. Because...in this anime we can finally understood what makes Kirino hate Kyousuke for the first time. It's because that Manami bitch!

...okay, I won't talk about that.

Kyousuke decision, Kirino's idea, their sweet yet bitter relationship.. I simply love all of that. It's sad that Kyousuke didn't end up with Saori, but well, at least he didn't hook up with that Manami bitch. (Yeah, sorry. I hate her so bad ^^a)

At first I was so happy watching this. Because Kyousuke finally honest to himself. And they even going out! But later.......after the "kiss".....I break down. It's so painful. I can't bear with it. I'm surprised that Kyousuke didn't cry at that time, but I know that deep inside he's crying out loud (or not).

I feel sorry for Kureneko though. No, really. I cried at their break up scene. But yeah, I still love Kyousuke to be with me Kirino. Because....INCEST FOR THE WORLD /slapped

The scene after this made me cried...


Psycho-Pass

Man, I really want to live in that world. Seriously. Because the gadget is so awesomely brilliant! "Oh, you want to live in France? Let me change room's decoration." "You want to eat breakfast when dieting? I can do it for you." "Change clothes? Leave it to me." Maaaaan... Who the fuck doesn't want that luxury? I don't want the trouble though. But I kinda want to see the Enforcers using Dominator to check my Psycho-Pass.

What? You don't get it? Try watch this anime then ^^

Aside from the story.. Kougami Shinya is gorgeous!! Ehehehehe ehehe I'm sorry but his pheromone is so strong and I can't handle it.

Smexy.......*eternal nosebleed*
I know, right? He's really sexy. I really want to give you a gif version of that picture. Actually he's pouring water down from his head, then comb his hair with hand. Oh God, what a sexy guy. AND, he's not wearing shirt. Yep, he's half naked! *heavy breathing* /nopenopenope

He's not the only one who captured my heart, his archenemy too, is gorgeous. I actually want to know why he commit that kind of crime. And why his psycho-pass is never get cloudy, or his crime coefficient reach high number. I'm curious about that.

But one think I know is...many fangirls out there ship Kougami and him. Screw that! I don't quiet like man and man thing. No, really. I might feel disgusted. Okay, skip that.

Makishima Shougo. The main villain. Yeah, he's too cute too be villain! >.<
Actually, there's more I want to say. But I can't make this "review" too long or people will get bored reading. So, I'll skip on information about the other Enforcers and Nobuchika. Even though he's my third favorites in this anime...... *sigh*


Servant x Service

What a happy opening song!

Yep. I watched this again because of "that person" recommendation. He said this anime is good if you don't want to think while watch. He also said that this anime had a similar feeling as "Working!" anime, sadly I haven't watch that too so I don't get it. And I decided to watch it (this anime I mean).

Hasebe, Miyoshi, and Yamagami is the newcomers in the ward office. Along with their supervisor, Ichimiya and their co-worker Chihaya, go through the everyday quirks of working at their office. 

This anime is actually easy to watch, and yeah, you don't have to think while watching this. A little love stories added for spice the anime. And another incest thing! But this time the 'oniichan' is already had a girlfriend, without his 'imouto' knowing.

And 'osananajimi' whose stalking the main character and eventually get closer to his friend's co-worker, also the easy-going main character who fell in love with the-ordinary-clumsy-and-big-boobies-girl who working in the ward office to get revenge to one of the ward office's worker whose give an "okay" when her parents want to give her a ridiculously long name.

I can say that I enjoyed this anime entirely.


WataMote

Kuroki Tomoko is us. Her awkward situation, her hard-to-interacts-with-someone personality, her talk-big-but-actually-nothing attitude, all of them is really describe most of us. Knowing that this anime genre is comedy, we can guess what's inside.

Tomoko doing stupid things, and believing that she's actually can interacts with other casually when actually when her teacher greet her, she can't replied a single word. Tomoko meet up with her middle school friend and found out that her friend's appearance is totally changing, and even had a boyfriend! Tomoko consulting with her younger brother, Tomoki.

Speak of Tomoki, he's really cool! A silent but caring type. Most of all, he is voiced by Nakamura Yuuichi. The man who recently become my favorite seiyuu. I don't know why, I just simply love him.

Tomoko doing this, Tomoko doing that. All the episodes is just about that. But it's quiet entertaining. And I got this feeling that there's incest hint somewhere... I hope that ^^'

Isn't that so cute?? *heavy breath* /nope


Yosuga no Sora

Now I should end this review with this anime's review. *evil laughs*

I realize that my 'reviews' so far is actually me fangirling about this and that stuff. Sorry for that. But it's my way to enjoy an anime. But I do watch it seriously! But if the story didn't satisfy me, the only thing left was the character. Not exactly my fault, right? ^^;

About this last (but not least) anime, can you guess what kind of anime is this?

Yeah, of course. Incest. And to be more specific, incest, osananajimi, and classmate 'tag'. Yep. We had some-ecchi-harem anime here. 

Yosuga no Sora is about Haruka, the lucky boy whose liked by many girls. The anime contain 4 arc or maybe 5 if we count the one which continously appear at the extra credit. This anime is simply ecchi (or hentai?), so I wont talk much about it. Picture? Nope. Too dangerous.

That's ended my review this time. Look forward for "Anime? Anime! 4", okay?

Jya, matta ne!

Wassalamu'alaykum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I dare you to write comment. I double dare you!