Thursday, September 25, 2014

Freetalk!

Hey ya, guys!

How's you doing? Nah, I bet you're all fine.
It's been a while since my last post. I already forgot what I was talking about last time. Maa, ii ya.

Today I want to talk about my current activity. As you can see, I'm a college student, so I'm still fighting for my degree. Okay, enough said.

Actually I want to tell you something. But first, I want you to guess who is on this picture.

what a tasty looking lips *q*
Then while you guess, I'll continue talks about my life.

Oh! I forgot to mention that I'm now no longer share a bedroom with my little sister! Hooraaaaay~! Yeah, finally. After all this time. Finally I got my privacy!

Yeah, we moved into our new house. I got my own bedroom. It's too large for me, and feel empty because most of my belongings are still in the old bedroom. But from the past month, I've been sleeping in my new room. So, no more roommate. Yeay!

Should I give you a picture of my bedroom? Nah..
well, yeah. it's not a good sight. sorry =A=
Hmm. Yep. That's all I want to talk about.

Kidding.

Even if I moved to the new house, my address is still the same. Because yeah, the new house is just my old house getting expanded. Lol.

Okay, let's talk about something else. Let's see...

Ah! Lately I've been watching a lot of animes. So, I don't think I can continue my "Anime? Anime!" anymore. Or maybe I can. We'll see.

The current anime I've been watching are; ......mmh. Maybe you can just take a look at my list. Here you go. =w=

Maybe I will do a short review about that.

First thing first. I watched Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, it's a comedy anime and it made me laughs everytime. Nice one. The characters have their own weird traits. And each of their "love" story is sometimes making me smiling, sometimes laughing, and even angry. And I feel sorry for Hori-chan-senpai, whose been bullied by his kouhai, Kashima. Ganbatte, Hori-chan-senpai!!

Then we have Barakamon. Another comedy anime. It's comedy, but sometimes made you cry. Funny, huh? Yep. It's teach us, we can't ever forget to have fun once for a while. 

And for you, OnoD's fans. You have to watch! Watch and laugh. OnoD without his usual dignity. Sure, Sinbad is more freak, but he's still a King! But Handa Seishuu (the main protagonist in Barakamon) is way more....uh...freak. =u=

Last but not leats.. Magi. All of them. I like to watch more. Because the Djinn Equip looks good. Especially Ren Kouen's Djinn Equip. Ehehehehehehehe -////-

Okay. Now we finished talking about anime and other stuff. We'll going back to the question in the beginning. Who's that lips belong to? Me. Yeah, that lips belongs to me! Nope.

It's belong to this guy..

Heiwajima Shizuo
Not fair, Shizu-chan! Let me take your lips too! *q* /slapped

Yeah.. I just got him. And it's for a fair price. Actually, it's really cheap! You know, his original price is......nope, I wont say it. But I got him for a half price. Lucky me!

And he's not a bootleg. I've checked it with my own fingers, stroking all the parts of his body. Hshs *;;*


Oh, look! Who want to take a part in this review too? Yep! Chibi Shizu-chan!! *u*

No matter what size he is. Shizuo is always charming. I'm in love countless time. -////-

enjoy your nosebleed =u=
That's ended our meeting this time. You can enjoy Shizuo's full body.

Yeah, your welcome.

See you next time!

-L-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I dare you to write comment. I double dare you!