Friday, May 22, 2015

Anime? Anime! 4

Assalamu'alaykum!

Yo! I'm back with this "review". Yea, I know. You must be tired reading all those shit, but bear with that! I don't have any damn topic to write beside that anyway. So...let's (pretend to) enjoy!

This lately I'm really watching a lot of animes. I'm grown a little bit tired searching what anime to watch, so I'm picking randomly. Not so random, though. But still, this anime I'm watching has different genres, and one of them maybe the anime you never want to watch. Whatever, skip the prologue.

Oh, and let's skip the list, shall we?

>>>
Eve no Jikan Movie

I love it. It's about android. And human. They interact with each other in a cafe. And they don't know who are they talking to, human or android. The concept is great, the animation too, is catchy. And the plot also great. I'd like to try the Evlend by the way..

How android can feel love, or emotion, or something.. Makes me want to cry everytime I saw my phone. "Phone, are you alright? Sorry if all I do is wrecking you.." I keep thinking about that. Heheh joking.
If only there's more love story about human and android here.. 

Yeah, don't expect romance in this movie. You wont find it. Um.. You'll find it if you watch carefully though. I love how Sammy (the heroine) try to hide her feelings, and I love the main chara even more! Because he's such a...awkward boy. And...and... He's voiced by Fukuyama Jun. Nuff said. Overall 8/10.


the android and her owner
Working!! (1st and 2nd Seasons)
It's some easy-to-watch anime. The story is easy to understand and you doesn't have to think hard when watch this. The story itself is about Takanashi, and his part-time job. The story rolls around them (Takanashi and his friends in job). I enjoy this anime when I'm eating, or when I'm just want to watch something funny after watch something very sad. It's very calming.

But watching Satou's love story make me sad....and smile at the same time. He's so nice. The nicest person in this anime, maybe. If I have to choose boyfriend from this anime..I'll pick him. But he maybe doesn't want to be picked by me, because he love Yachiyo that much.

Ooopsie daisy, spoiler again.

BUT. BUT. BUUUUUT!!


the guy in a jumpsuit is Mashiba Yohei
I'll choose Mashiba Yohei for my spouse. Because he's Yuuichi, come on! Hehehe, I'm joking. Because Yohei is a nice person too. He's very honest and reliable. Maybe a bit clumsy, but he's care about other person as well. He's also very responsible. I-It's not like I said all of this because he was voiced by Yuuichi after all! (what am I doing? Trying to be tsundere again? Screw that!)

Overall 6/10. I'll give 7/10 because Satou Jun. And make it 8/10 because there's Yuuichi in this anime.

Oh! And I just realize that Takanashi is sooooo reliable. I kinda want to have a boyfriend like him too.. Well, in the end they're all just a fictional character. *shurgs*


Golden Time

It's about the boy named Tada Banri who lost his memories and live with that fact. The story goes on and finally the original Banri (the one before accident) begin to move and tried to claim his own body meanwhile the current Banri not aware of that. Old!Banri fell in love with Linda-his classmate in highschool, whose now the Current!Banri's senior in college.

And then Banri begin to remember. Or rather, Old!Banri begin to invade(?) Current!Banri's mind and body. Current!Banri is aware of that now, and then the fight begin...

No. It's not like they can fight, or something. They're 2 souls in 1 body. It's very sad for Kaga Kouko (Current!Banri's girlfriend), but it's sad for Linda too. For the first time in my life, I allowed the main character to have feelings for both heroines.

If only the ending is sad.. *sigh*

Overall 8/10, I'll give 7/10 because the ending isn't sad.


Gintama Movie Kanketsu-hen

I like the time-travelling-thing. So, I like this anime. This is my first time watching Gintama, and I'm so pissed of when they wasting their duration for nonsense like 'movie pirate' or something. But this is Gintama's identity (maybe), so I bear with it.

The story is fine. Like I said, I like time travelling thing. When the main character travel through time and found out that the world has changed, so do his friends. I'm enjoying this so much eventhough this is my first time watching Gintama series. To be honest, I laughed so hard in every single jokes.

Oh and Gintama in the past is much cooler! He's not some stupid leader right the current Gintama....I think. I can't say I hate it, but I don't like it either. Overall 8/10.


Gintama 253-256 (Kintama)

I LOOOOOVE THIS!!

Why? Because of Yuuichi, of course! Gomen na, Sugita-san. But I love Yuuichi no matter what. And not because he's the main character in this anime (eventhough just for 4 episodes), but because it's Yuuichi! Ah, I don't hate you. I like Gintoki. But Kintoki is awesooome! THAT METAL ROD! *-* /hush

Maa, I only watched this because I want to see (or hear) Yuuichi. So, my focus is on Yuuichi. But the story itself is nice. And the way they re-create the opening and ending song with Kintoki in it, not Gintoki, is really cool! It's true that Gintoki is not perfect, but the imperfection of him is his best appeal. But who doesn't want to grab Kintoki's crotch like Gintoki did? I REALLY WANT TO. /wey

Maa ii ya, this review is getting pervy. Overall 7/10, I'll give 8/10 because of Yuuichi.


The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

IT'S SAD. IT'S SO FUCKING SAD. (yeah, sorry for spoiler)

At the first time I found it very funny how Makoto leapt through time, and her funny act, all about her, I like it. And then suddenly the story goes gloomy...and even gloomier...and when you finally see the light, soon it'll get gloomy again. Shit man, this is so tear-jerking.


Konno Makoto, the girl who leapt through time
The ending is what we call 'cliff-hanger', so for you who don't like it (like me for example), don't watch it. But I've already watch it and I want to smash my netbook because of that.

But this anime is really deep. You can't play with the time. Even if that's for other's sake, you still can't play with their time. Argh. I can't say too much anymore. This anime is crushing my soul. Overall 9/10. But because of the cliff-hanger, I'll give 7/10.


Hamatora

The reason why I watch this anime is...Yuuichi. He voiced one of the character here named Ratio, he's a doctor with minimum holder (what was that? Watch the anime. Hehe, just kidding. It's like super power). His minimum is his right eye, it can saw through the body. The weak point, the disease, even the pleasure! Hshshs ////

Nope, that's was my imagination. But he sure can see through that too! Look at me, Ratio-sama!! Hshs.... /stopmi

The anime is about...the mad scientist called Prof. Moral who hunting down minimum holder to collect their brain. Creepy, huh? The creepiest part is....his appearance looks like Grell Sutcliff from Kuroshitsuji and Squalo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn merge become one. One hell of creepy villain. Oh, and he had minimum too! He can use camouflage to change his appearance.

Ratio portion in this is not much, so I forget the almost all of them already. I watched it months ago though. Overall 6/10. I'll give 8/10 because Yuuichi is in it.


The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi

At first I think I can't follow the story of this movie. It based on the anime version though. I didn't watch the anime version because...there's a lot of episodes ^^'

And then I watched it. Cool. I like how the world changed, and the characters is changed too. Although not everyone changed, but their relationship towards the protagonist of this movie (Kyon) was changed. It's not so difficult to watch, and very enjoyable. It's sad for Nagato though...oops. Sorry for the spoiler.

There's a few question that hasn't been answered. Who's the girl that pushed Kyon? How's Kyon and Mikuru saved the-time-travelled-Kyon? Nah. Maybe if I watch the anime series, I will know the answer. But I'm not going to watch it though. Maybe later.

And I like the other Nagato, if I can say..the HUMAN Nagato better. Because she's so freaking cuuuuuute!! Ah. Maybe the expressionless Nagato is cute too in anime series, but in this movie, human-Nagato win! Overall 8/10.

ISN'T SHE CUTE??? *q*
Kokoro Connect

Man, I can't say much about this. There's so much unfinished desires, and..and... *sigh*

Let say...I like this anime, the plot, the twist, and the swapping and mind-reading thing. But..I'M NOT STATISFIED! If they didn't planned to give us mature content, so don't mention it in the first place!


"I've masturbated to you too." MY ASS! /slapped
I'm really looking forward Inaba's desires to be unleashed, but they only give me cliff-hanger like that! Why do Aoki and Yui have to appear at that crucial time!? ARGH!!

*cough* maa.. Ii ya..

At first seeing Taichi, Inaba, Iori, Aoki and Yui.. I always knew that Taichi will end up with Inaba. Because Inaba is so freaking cute! And I know she's a tsundere. Actually, I don't hate Iori, but I think Inaba suits Taichi better.

My favorite part is when they swap bodies, and turn into child. I actually looking forward Taichi's turn to turn into kid, but it's only one time and not too long. I'm disappointed. I hope this anime had more episodes. Overall 8/10.


K

People hype on this anime had already gone. So it's time for me to watch it. Because I'm not hipster who watch it first before everyone, or watch it along with the hype wave. I watched it AFTER the hype is gone, so I don't get drowned by the wave. Because..actually I don't like fangirling with other people. That's why I decided to watch it now. When all the fujoshi focused on new anime. Muhehihaehe

Ah. I cracked myself up in one scene. It's on episodes 2 when Kuro chasing Shiro and Neko around the school. And then they get tired, and hungry. And the cracked part is.. When Kuro look at his briefcase and then he smiled. He said, "thank you again.."



Remember that? Yeah. That freaking eyes drawing when both his eyes were closed! I cracked everytime I saw it. *le ngakak teguling-guling*


This anime is full of my favorite seiyuu. We have Nakamura Yuuichi, Namikawa Daisuke, Sakurai Takahiro, and Tsuda Kenjiro. Only minus Suzumura Kenichi. *sigh*

The story itself is quiet entertaining. If only they include the other king as well. Red, Blue, Silver, Gold, Colorless. I wonder what color is the rest of the king..

There's obviously yaoi hint in this anime. Saru and Misaki, Munakata and Suoh, and obviously KuroShiro! Poor Neko.. Overall 7/10, I give 8/10 because Yuuichi character in here is so chubby and I like it!


Switch OVA (1-2)

It based on manga. And it's only two episodes of 30 minutes. I'm not statisfied, but the story is nice. It's about a Matori, narcotic detective whose undercover. There's slightly yaoi hint in this anime. It's "slight" that's why I'm enjoyed watching this.

I'm planning to read the manga. I hope it would statisfied me. Overall 8/10. I give it 6/10 because there's only two episodes.


Usagi Drop

I first watch this in live action version, it was about year ago. Then I began watch this anime five weeks ago. Really, I like all about Usagi Drop. I even read the manga. And yes! Of course I like the manga better! /hush

It’s about 5 years old girl, Rin. She is the illegitimate child of a deceased grand-dad of the main character, Daikichi. All the family members want nothing to do with her, so Daikichi stood up and take Rin into his care. Rin seems happy about that, because Daikichi looks like her dad.

The story is very sad, but calmly at the same time. I like an adult like Daikichi, altough he’s not so reliable, but he tried his best for Rin. That’s makes him very reliable in my eyes, and Rin’s too. The anime version only go half from the actual series. So I decided to read the manga and found out that Rin is slowly developed a feelings for Daikichi. It’s sad but I LOVE IT! OEDIPUS FTW!! (forgive my manner, and sorry for the spoiler ^^;)

This anime is a must-watch for an oedipus like me. Or, a pedophile. Or maybe just an incest lover? Nah, you decide! I'll give this anime 9/10.


Persona 4

Why did I watch this? Nah, ‘that’ one convince me to. At first I didn’t think this anime is worth to watch. But after watching the first episode, I think I’m gonna like it because there’s some incident and involved some detectives, yeah, I like that kind of detective thing.

Actually, I kinda want to live in that city. Countryside like, and there’s one urban legend about the “Midnight Channel”. It’s so thrilling and I like that kind of feeling. (call me weird, whatever, you can't judge me!)

And, I don't know why people love Narukami. I know he's voiced by Namikawa Daisuke (one of my favorites seiyuu, but he's below Yuuichi, of course!), and then what? Maybe Narukami in the game is better than in the anime, I don't know. But I don't think Narukami in the anime deserve that much appreciation. 

I mean, come on! Dojima-san is more handsome! *q* /digetok

Yeah, yeah. Sorry. I can't contain this feeling much longer. Lol. Okay, I'll give this anime 7/10.


Hetalia Movie Paint It White

How about 4 minutes anime transform into 1 hour movie? Nah, I don’t say I hate it but I don’t like it. But the story is nice! It’s about...what was that white thing called? I forgot, but they definitely alien. And the aliens want to make all the people on earth to be like them. They even make a replica of the famous building from all over the world, with their white-thing.

NO! It’s not ‘that’ white thing. Nah, just watch it if you really want to know.

I’m still in love with Italy, Rome too! They just too awesome. I love how they (Italy, German, Japan, England, America, Russia, France, China) invade this alien’s ship. And they awkward and stupid action. I just love them. It makes me laugh. Overall 7/10.


Steins;Gate

Like I said many times before, I like time travelling thing. So I decided to watch this anime. Actually I want to watch it since a long time ago, but to watch 24 episodes, 1 OVA and 1 movie? Nah, I think I’ll pass on that one. But recently I remember about it, and I (finally) going to watch this (after so long being inside a folder and untouched).

First episode is really catching my eyes. Because Kurisu. Yeah, I know Kurisu before I watch this anime. Not from the game, but because one of my friends was doing her roleplay in some social network. I didn’t think Kurisu is reallt “that” tsundere though. And then I realized that I was wrong.

She is really tsundere! And so do Okabe. And that’s kinda cute! It’s my first time seeing a couple whom both a tsundere. Really interesting. Fufufufu..

Okay, back to the main point.

Daru’s pervert-ness, Mayushii with her anoying greeting (yep. That “tuturu” shit), Okabe and Kurisu is a perfect combination. I don’t know how to say it, but I like them. Oh! And I’m glad Kurisu didn’t said “tuturu” as a respond to Mayuri. Maybe I’ll hate it if she did. Glad she replied with “hello” instead.

And I’m glad too, that Okabe is voiced by Mamo-chan. Yeah, he can make the character comes out. I mean, really comes out! You know what I’m trying to say, right? He is a great seiyuu, I think. But.. Of course Yuuichi still own the best spot in my heart! /skipskip

So....yeah. I enjoyed this anime. And I enjoyed it even more when Mayuri died a countless time. Die, you bitch!! /wey

But I feel sad when seeing Okabe desperately tried to save her. I want to comfort him, want to help him, and makes him forget about her and let her die already. *sigh*

Why did you save her, Okabe? Why............


My favourite scene is obviously on episode 22. I think you can easily guess what kind of scene is that. Yep. Kiss scene. I mean, come on! Finally these two is kissing! And the scene is really sweet! Yeah that damn Mamo-chan’s voice make it even better. I suddenly feel Kurisu’s heartbeat when Okabe asking, “doushite?” while chuckling! Shit you, Mamo-chan! *nosebleed* /slapped

I often think of time travel when I'm watching this anime. I don't know, I just...I want to try travelling through the time. I want to see me when I was 4 years old. Because, you know. My memories about me in that age is kinda blurry. I want to know what's happened.

But yeah. Back to reality. Time travel hasn't developed in this universe. I don't want to be a jelly though. Let's give this anime 8/10. I will give 9/10 if Mayuri dead.


Steins;Gate OVA & Movie

I don’t remember it much, because I've watched it looooong time ago. But I do remember how Daru meet his future wife in the OVA. And Kurisutina getting drunk in the movie, that’s such an amazing view! Perverted genius girl getting drunk! Well, I had a good laughs.

I really don’t expect Okabe to just disappear like that. But actually... it’s quite nice to be trapped in a solitude. Maybe?

Maybe not. Nah, the most epic scene in the movie was when Kurisu kissed Young!Okabe. And now we know.. Kurisu steal the pure Okabe’s soul, planted Hououin Kyouma inside his head, and force a kiss on him. HIS FIRST KISS!

Perverted much, right? Christina. I lost my words. But as a pedophile....I approved! *smirk* /kicked

Overall 7/10. I'm giving 10/10 if Mayuri dead. Somebody kill her already! *sigh*


Paprika

It's about someone who playing with dream for his own sake. And suddenly the dream and reality...merge. And the world turn into chaos. Cliche. But I can still enjoy it, eventhough my head get dizzy when I watch it. But this anime is not bad either. Worth to try. Eh..maybe not. You can judge. Overall 7/10.

Oh, and this is the one and only character who made such a mess in the dream world.


"See you in dreams, fellas.."

That's ended my review this time. Expect some more in other time. G'bye and don't forget to tuturu in the comment. Sweet dreams, you all!

Wassalamu'alaykum!

(-L- )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I dare you to write comment. I double dare you!