Saturday, May 14, 2011

Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to My Blog.

Annyeonghaseyo, nan HyeonMun imnida.

Hello, my name is HyunMun and this is my first time for blogging. Actually, I really don't know how to be a nice blogger. What kind of things that I must shown on my blog, or anything. I really don't know anthing about blogging. Umh.. A lil' bit maybe.

I am an Indonesian women. I am 18 years old, and know I studied in University of Jakarta. Special Education program. Honestly, I'm not very happy to be a student in that college. I don't feel comfort, I haven't make a nice friendship either.

I don't speak english fluently. I just practicing them. Gramar, vocab, and pronouncation, I really can't doing that right in conversation. But I'll keep trying and trying my best 'till my english going well.

Then why I make a blog? Well, it make me jealous to see people talk about their blog. When they asking for my blog, all I can do is smiling like and idiot and say, "sorry I don't have a blog."

And that's why I try to making a blog site. Actually my real name is very Indonesian, that's why I use my Korean name; Shin Hyun Mun.

Alright then. It's a lil' bit long for introducing and a greeting. So, see you in another post!

Annyeong! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I dare you to write comment. I double dare you!