Friday, November 23, 2012

Artwork - Friends

Moshi-moshi! ^^
For not updating a whole weeks, gomenasai.. *bows*

Here we go, my "big project" which I give a title 'FRIENDS'. I used a base from some site, and developed it with my original characters's appearance. Actually, I haven't decided their name or character. It was just my spontan(?) imagination. Well, that's my habit for making something without thinking to much. *shot*



Nah, I can make the detail later. And maybe I'll try to cover a Vocaloid songs, who knows? *smirk*

Here's my last touch at FRIENDS...

'FRIENDS'
I would like to resume how I do that in some shitty not-so-good tutorial later, with pictures of course. (--,)

Well, that's all for now.

Jaa ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I dare you to write comment. I double dare you!